Veterans Career House
The Veterans Career House
The Veterans Career House offers a Clinical Treatment Model for veterans who are homeless and have a specific diagnosis of mental illness and/or substance use disorder. Clinically focused treatment is offered in conjunction with services effective in helping homeless veterans secure permanent housing and increase income through employment and/or entitlements.
Some of the services we offer include assessment, case management, group and individual psychotherapy, referrals, congregate living with peer support and accountability, structured house management, and housing and system navigation. Assistance may include clinical treatment and support for mental illness and substance use disorders; career development and employment support; peer support; transportation to employment, medical and sobriety oriented meetings and appointments, and support solving legal concerns and concerns with entitlement programs, housing placement assistance, and other services necessary for stability.
This seven-room, eight-bed facility is in a rural setting and offers private or semi-private rooms with shared living, dining, kitchen, recreation, and bathroom areas. Heat, laundry, electricity, and hot water are included.
- For an application and referral form, email the Veterans' Career House (VCH) Case Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-229-8306 or download the for here.
- Complete the application and referral form and follow the return instructions on the application form.
- Our staff will make arrangements for a preliminary evaluation and interview.
- The results of the evaluation will be reviewed by the VOA Veteran Services Staff.
- If there are no vacancies at time of probationary approval, the applicant will be put on a waiting list.
VCH Case Manager
Fax: 207-286-2350 or 207-571-3374