An advocate for you and your loved one
We know that identifying benefits and resources, and locating appropriate services for a loved one can be overwhelming. As specialists in our field, we help seniors and their families navigate the complex terrain of elder care services by identifying needs, developing a plan and coordinating service providers.
Your navigation specialist is not only an advocate, but a partner to your family. They are trained and experienced in elder care services and can:
- answer questions about benefits for older adults;
- research the right in-home care options to assist you or a loved one; or find the right assisted-living situation based on an individual's needs.
Navigation Services can help save time and money by cutting through the “red tape" and expertly guiding you through the sometimes confusing maze of available resources.
Our services offered:
- Education, counseling and advice
- Needs assessment
- Development of long-term care options
- Identifying appropriate resources and assisting with applications
- Facilitating communication with family members and related medical and social agencies
- Scheduling meetings
- Relocation assistance
- Coordination of referrals to elder care professionals
- Arranging for in-home care and related supports
- Liaison for family members who are living long distance or need guidance and support
We are committed to enhancing the quality of life for seniors by identifying and providing appropriate options that lead to informed choices.
For more information call: 207-373-1140, ext. 239 or email firstname.lastname@example.org