Northern New England Job Opportunities
Current Job Opportunities:
- Housekeeper, Senior Housing, Thomaston, (part-time, 16 hours/week) (more>)
- Project Coordinator, Community Mediation Services, Brunswick, (Part-time, 20 hours/week) (more>)
- Residential Counselor, IRT, Biddeford, (Full-time, 32 hours/week) (more>)
- Staff Accountant, Administration, Brunswick, (Full-time 40 hours/week) (more>)
- Program Manager, Behavioral Health, South Portland, (Full-time 40 hours/week) (more>)
- Daily Living Skills Support Specialists, York and Cumberland Counties, (Full-time 32-40 hours/week) (more>)
Maintenance Specialist, Portland, (Part-time 16 hours/week) (more>)
Please note that we only consider resumes that are sent to us in direct response to an actual posting. All unsolicited resumes will be discarded upon receipt.
- In general, positions that appear in "Northern New England Job Opportunities" are open and active, even though the interview process may have begun.
- If you do not see a particular position, it has been filled or we are no longer seeking candidates for that position.
Resources for This Section