Northern New England Job Opportunities
Current Job Opportunities:
- Residential Counselors, Brackett Street Residence, Portland, ME (Full-time 40 hours/wk 2nd shift; full-time 32/hours/wk awake overnight (more>)
- Safety Officers, Regional Reentry Center, Bangor, ME (Full-time, Part-time, Per Diem) (more>)
- Residential Counselor, Sawyer Street Residence, South Portland, ME (Per diem) (more>)
Program Manager, Northern Maine Regional Reentry Center, Bangor, ME (FT 40 hours/wk) (more>)
HOW TO APPLY:
Online submission is our preferred method of receiving resumes. If you must submit a hard copy of your resume, please indicate the position you are applying for and send to:
Fax: (207) 373-1160
Mail: Volunteers of America
Attn: Human Resources
14 Maine St., Ste 301
Brunswick, ME 04011
- Please note that we only consider resumes that are sent to us in direct response to an actual posting. All unsolicited resumes will be discarded upon receipt.
- In general, positions that appear in "Northern New England Job Opportunities" are open and active, even though the interview process may have begun.
- If you do not see a particular position, it has been filled or we are no longer seeking candidates for that position.
Resources for This Section